Seven Deadly Sins Tag

I was tagged by Jennifer at The Book Nympho.

Greed

1. What is your most expensive book?

Angelic by Kelley Armstrong.  It is a autographed/limited edition put out by Subterranean Press

Wrath

2. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Laurell K Hamliton. I love her characters, and I’ve stayed with her after many people that I know have given up.  Her new fondness for therapy is a little unnerving, especially in some characters. Also, there are some editing issues where facts are different from book to book.

J.R. Ward. Once again, I love the characters, but the ghetto speak gets old after a while.  In the most recent BDB book and some of the others, there are too many different story lines.  I wish she would focus more on the main overall story arc and the main couple of the book.

Gluttony

3. What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong on audiobook.  I love the narrator’s rendition of young Clay.

Sloth

4. Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

Tons.  Probably Game of Thrones.  It is so long, I’m worried about the commitment of that.

Pride

5. What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

Dante’s Divine Comedy or Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass or lastly, The Illiad or The Odyssey.

Lust

6. What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?

I love when a couple is very devoted and they are willing to do anything to be with one another, no matter the difficulties.  Seeing the pair work together to overcome their hardships is amazing.

Envy

7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

No idea.