I was up this morning and started with an audiobook in bed. Now two hours later, I'll be moving to physical books for a while.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm going to be reading Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong. I'm saving it for later today because I'm really looking forward to it. Give me something to work towards.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Nothing in particular
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love animals. I have a dog and two horses. I also do a ton of volunteering at the Columbus Zoo. I'm an audiobook junkie. I've gotten to where I listen more than I read. Today, I plan to read more than I listen.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I love the idea of raising money for charity and by doing something that I love doing anyway. This is my first read-a-thon. I'm really excited about it.