So, what did you think of Bitten the TV Show?

So far, I think the show has promise. The first episode was a little slow, but I think it will be pick with Elena in Bear Valley. It isn't following the book exactly, so far, that doesn't bother me too much.

Laura Vandervoort is doing a great job as Elena. She is really the only character that I've seen enough of to comment on at this point.  I haven't seen enough of the other werewolves, to know if I like the actors yet. I do miss Clay's accent though. I want to hear him say "darling", Kelley said that she approved, but we didn't hear it in episode one.  I'm also really hopping we get the quote “You forget, darling. I am the local psychopath.”

I am really glad that the shifting to wolf and the wolves themselves don't look like some really bad B horror movie. That was done much better than I thought it would.

Can't wait for next week. I think we will learn more then. I wonder how many people gave up on the first episode because it was so slow and uneventful. Those who read the books know it will pick up now. I guess we will see.

I'm curious as to everyone else's thoughts.