March Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge

Take Control TBR Pile Challenge 2016

I'm joining Caffeinated Book Reviewer in her Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Challenge. Since one of my personal goals this year is to get caught up on some series that I'm behind in. I want to get some of these done before I start new ones. Since I blog on two different blogs, I'll be doing my posts here on Booklikes.

~*Rules*~

• Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend me if your shelves are private.
  • Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to friend me, so I can see it. Friend me: Kimba
  • Begins midnight March 1st, 2016 and ends March 31, 2016 at midnight.
  • Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
  • ALL books must have been published before March 1,  2016. I don't care where you got them, so old ARCS count too.
  • Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
  • You can combine events, challenges etc.
  • No novellas for this one peeps
  • The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
  • Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
  • Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
  • Earn extra entry for participating in Twitter Party Wednesday March 16th and 7pm (EST) (There will be mini-prizes)
  • Earn extra entry for participating in the 24 hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday March 12th. (sign-up will post in February)
  • Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2016 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)

1. Her Lone Wolf (X-Ops #2) by Paige Tyler
  6. Endless Knight (Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole
  7. Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) by Rebecca Zanetti
  8. Against the Dark (Undercover Associates #1) by Carolyn Crane
  9. B785 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines #3) by Eve Langlais
  10. Alias Onmibus (Jessica Jones Graphic Novel) by Brian Michael Bendis, Michael Gaydos