#FitReaders Check-in Week through August 7th

#FitReaders hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog  and That’s What I’m Talking About.

I track my steps using a FitBit. If you have a FitBit and want to be friends, here is my profile: https://www.fitbit.com/user/28YSVY. I also track calories via MyFitnessPal. If you want to be my friend there, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/mlsimmons1977

Sat Aug 1: 2,097 steps (rest day)

Sun Aug 2: 13,399 steps + Horseback riding but forgot to turn on the tracker Oops

Mon Aug 3: 13,364 steps + DailyBurn Stability and Mobility for 26 mins 497 cals

Tue Aug 4: 15,559 steps - Walked at zoo with friend after work

Wed Aug 5: 12,849 steps + Horseback riding for 30 mins 282 cals

Thu Aug 6: 1,410 steps

Fri Aug 7: 513 steps

This has not been a good week for me fitness or otherwise. I was riding my horse on Wednesday and got thrown pretty hard. I knocked the wind out of my lungs and my back is very bruised. It is one of the worst falls I've ever had off a horse. Needless to say, I haven't been doing much since then. I'm finally getting to were I can walk mostly normal again. As if that wasn't enough, my FitBit is dying again. It will only hold a charge for about a day. I'm thinking about biting the bullet and getting a HR. I don't want to spend the money, but I'm tired of fighting with getting my FitBit breaking every six months or so.

I'm going to slowly start walking again and then move up to adding DailyBurn back. It will be at least another week before I can ride again. My back will have to be 100% before I will chance it.