Review: Secret (Chicago Underground #6) by Skye Warren

Secret - Skye Warren

This is the final piece in Shelly and Luke's story. It was action packed and full of twists and turns that kept the pages turning on my e-reader. We learn a lot most secrets about both Shelly and Luke and the horrors that have made them the people that they are today. Just when I thought that their pasts couldn't be any darker than what I had seen up until this point, Ms. Warren through me for a loop that shows just how dark her mind can really be.

If you like dark romances that still have a happily ever after ending, then Skye Warren is an author that I would recommend to you. She writes very dark and gritty stories that are very erotic and passionate. This series is a serialize piece. I would recommend reading books 1-3 together and books 4-6 together. I also believe that you can read Shelly and Luke's story without having read Allie and Collin's story. I enjoyed both stories, but I feel you can read one without being lost if you haven't read the other.

**Book was provided to me by the author. This review is my opinion and was not requested or provoked in anyway by the author.

Book One, ROUGH, is a FREE ebook at most major retailers at time of posting.

The Chicago Underground Series